Have you got what it takes?
Do you like the idea of working with a product that uses Artificial Intelligence to add real value to businesses around the world? Are you all about being part of a professional family and having a real impact on the success of your company?
Metamaze is the Intelligent Document Processing platform on which enterprises rely for their document automation needs. We offer an AI-driven platform that enables our customers to automatically process, extract and structure information from any type of document. All of this is manageable in a user-friendly way without the need of any previous coding experience.
We are continuously pushing the boundaries of automation by implementing state-of-the-art technology and are now looking to expand our team with an experienced Business Development Manager!
About the role
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a vital role in our company’s growth strategy. You will help shape our commercial strategy and target new prospects, handle incoming leads, provide demos, close deals with enterprise customers, this all in an international setting.
As our new Business Development Manager, you’ll:
- Outbound prospect in coordination with assigned business verticals
- Handle incoming leads
- Give demos to prospect organizations
- Write, negotiate and close new deals
- Create reports for measuring sales development, retention, forecasting, and pipeline building
- Take initiative for organizing webinars, demo sessions, training sessions, etc. together with the Marketing team.
- Represent our company at exhibitions and trade fairs.
We are a young and dynamic team where your input is not only appreciated but expected. We like doers that have a can-do mentality. Success is celebrated together, and we pride ourselves in the quality and innovativeness of our platform.
You will be based in Antwerp, with possibilities for partial home office if required and after consultation with your team lead.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) as a business model and have a previous experience in business development (> 3 years). You understand how SaaS sales works – finding the right angle by listening to the prospect, use the right approach for an industry, trigger the attention and you like working together with a team to close the deal.
Need to have
- 3+ years experience in business development in SaaS environments.
- English and Dutch language skills (fluent speaking and writing)
- Experience with using CRM systems (We use ‘HubSpot’) to keep track of your leads, track qualification, etc
Nice to have
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- French, Spanish, Portuguese or other language skills
- Previous experience in selling Intelligent Document Processing solutions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Communication, Languages.
What’s in it for you
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A complete and competitive remuneration package
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help in freeing humanity from boring, dull and mind-numbing work like document interpretation and data-entry. You will really be making the world a better place!