You should have a passion for programming and some credentials that show so: for example a bachelor degree or a minimum of one year of professional development experience in an agile environment. You will work closely together with the Machine Learning, Product and DevOps teams.
You will work on building next-generation software in a one of the fastest growing Artificial Intelligence start-ups in Europe using the latest technologies, such as React, Node.js, TypeScript, Apollo (GraphQL) on a Kubernetes-based architecture. To ensure code quality, you will perform integration, unit and regression testing using Jest.
You actively keep your eye out for new and emerging frameworks that contribute to building user-centric software.
While a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, or any related field, is a plus, this is not a requirement. Working experience or other demonstrable credentials are great too.
- You have working experience with MongoDB/SQL
- You have working experience with Git / Git Flow
- You are fluent in English.
You can work independently and take matters into your own hands. The ability to quickly learn new technologies, read documentation, and successfully implement code is essential.
Experience that is considered a plus:
- Working experience with TypeScript (++)
- Working experience with the Kubernetes and Terraform (+)
- Working experience on GraphQL/Apollo (+++)
- Fluency in Dutch / French. (+)