Focus on training
- It’s now possible to send multiple relevant documentsfrom production to training.
- Metamaze suggests QA tasks and ranks them by importance.
- Performance boost from additional training is measured.
Better QA tasks
- Buttons ‘mark as done’ and ‘failed’ have been added.
- You are able to park a document for later/deeper review.
- Clear view on missing, added and deleted labels during human validation.
- You can filter by date.
- SeveralUI/UX improvements.
- Modules have been regrouped to match Metamaze’s logic.
- Menu items as text by default.
- The user is able to free up the screen entirely from navigation.
Park & Ride
- When you’re in doubt on how a specific issue should be treated during human validation, you’ll be able to park it and add a comment for follow-up.
- You can easily filter on parked documents.
- Filters are saved during human validation.
- If no results have been found, a message is shown.
- You see an indication when filtering is active.