Metamaze is an intelligent solution that can handle diverse types of documents with a high degree of accuracy and minimal manual oversight.
Do you like the idea of working with a product which uses Artificial Intelligence to add real value to businesses around the world? Are you all about being part of a professional family and having real impact on the success of your company?
Metamaze is the Intelligent Document Processing platform on which enterprises rely for their document automation needs. We offer an AI-driven platform that enables our customers to automatically process, extract and structure information from any type of document. All of this is manageable in a user-friendly way without the need of any previous coding experience.
The Intelligent Document Processing market is growing at a stellar pace. It is estimated to grow 60-70% year over year. This implies an enormous opportunity for us to grow and further expand our platforms customer base.
We are continuously pushing the boundaries of automation by implementing state-of-the-art technology and are now looking to expand our team with an experienced Data Specialist!
The cornerstone of building Artificial Intelligence is creating high-quality annotations on documents and e-mails. While the annotations themselves are typically performed by job students or in collaboration with annotation partners, we are looking for someone to train, manage, review and coach these external parties.
As our new Data Specialist, you’ll:
- Analyze training data (purchase orders, invoices, lab reports, bill of lading, contracts, financial reports, etc.) for document classification and Named Entity Recognition models
- Establish exhaustive and unambiguous labeling guidelines to allow the labeling teams to correctly and consistently label the training data
- Follow up with the labelling teams: answer their questions and maintain labelling guidelines
- Quality insurance: review data annotations and correct where needed
In order to contribute to this role you have:
- Passive knowledge (understanding written text) of at least Dutch, French and English, any other language is a plus.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Experience with data annotation for machine learning is a plus
- Eye for detail
- Ability to find patterns in a large amount of text data
- Ability to quickly understand the “ontology” of technical documents from a variety of fields
Skills that set you apart
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- French, Spanish, Portuguese or other language skills
- Flexible schedule
What you get in return
- Part-time job (1 to 3 days per week)
- Potential to grow to a full time job with extra responsibilities as Product Specialist, Project Manager, Marketing, Operations, …
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture
- Help in freeing humanity from boring, dull and mind-numbing work like document interpretation and data entry. You will really be making the world a better place!