FULL TIME / PART TIME JOB
Metamaze is a fast growing Artificial Intelligence scale-up specialized in Intelligent Document Processing. Our mission is to extract any type of information from any kind of document.
We’re looking for a person to help with project and product testing.
Metamaze is a product scale-up specialized in Intelligent Document Processing. Our mission is to extract any type of information from any kind of document.
What will you do?
We are seeking a talented QA Engineer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products and the customer projects we deliver. This includes designing and executing test plans, collaborating with customers, internal project managers, and developers, and identifying and reporting bugs. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our QA testing infrastructure, with support from the developers.
We expect the workload to be about 50% customer-related testing and 50% platform-related testing.
Beyond the technical aspects of the job, you’ll also be part of an engaging workplace with pleasant colleagues and work for one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the Benelux. We have a collaborative and supportive culture. We love to learn and grow together, and we’re always looking for new ways to make our work more fun, more challenging, and scalable in the long term.
If you’re looking for a job where you can make a real impact on the future of Artificial Intelligence platforms, Metamaze might be a good fit.
- Collaborate with project managers, software developers, and product managers
- Develop, execute, and maintain manual and tests / test scripts.
- Monitor all stages of software development to help improve product quality
- Conduct user acceptance and post-implementation testing
- Assist in troubleshooting and providing first-line support to customers.
- Write technical documents communicating complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Engage with customers to understand their requirements, address their concerns, and foster positive relationships.
Who are you?
If you are passionate about solving challenging problems and want to be at the forefront of innovation, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your resume, a short cover letter, and any relevant code samples you have
Selected resumes will be invited for an initial in-take call (5-10 min), a technical interview and finally a general interview.