Sales development rep
Metamaze is an intelligent solution that can handle diverse types of documents with a high degree of accuracy and minimal manual oversight.
Do you like the idea of working with a product that uses Artificial Intelligence to add real value to businesses around the world? Are you all about being part of a professional family and having a real impact on the success of your company?
Metamaze is the Intelligent Document Processing platform on which enterprises rely for their document automation needs. We offer an AI-driven platform that enables our customers to automatically process, extract and structure information from any type of document. All of this is manageable in a user-friendly way without the need for any previous coding experience.
We are continuously pushing the boundaries of automation by implementing state-of-the-art technology and are now looking to expand our team with an experienced Inside Sales / Sales Development Rep!
As an SDR, you will play a vital role in our company’s growth strategy. You will help our sales team with getting a seat at the table with relevant prospects and leads. You target new prospects through outbound sales efforts, handle incoming leads, follow up on marketing campaigns, etc, this all in an international setting. As our new SDR, you’ll:
- Outbound prospect in coordination with assigned target accounts
- Through LinkedIn outreach
- Through cold-calling and cold-mailing
- By setting up targeted outbound campaigns
- Handle incoming leads
- Give elevator pitches to potential leads and prospects
- Continuously feed our CRM with the latest updates on account progress and safeguard for the adoption of optimal CRM hygiene standards.
- Create reports for measuring Lead Generation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Suggest improvement plans to make our sales outreach more effective.
- Co-create and update lead generation target lists, to make sure we are never ‘out of leads’.
- Provide support for organizing webinars, demo sessions, training sessions, etc. together with the Marketing team.
- Represent our company at exhibitions and trade fairs.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have first notions of Software as a Service (SaaS) as a business model, and have previous experience in inside sales or sales support (> 1 year). You understand how SaaS sales work – finding the right angle by listening to the prospect, use the right approach for the industry, trigger the attention and you like working together with a team to close the deal. In order to contribute to this role you have:
- 1+ year experience in inside sales/sales support in SaaS environments.
- 1+ year experience in working with enterprise customers
- English and Dutch language skills (fluent speaking and writing)
- Experience with using CRM systems (We use ‘HubSpot’) to monitor progress and activity
Skills that set you apart
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- French, Spanish, Portuguese, or other language skills
- Previous experience in selling Intelligent Document Processing solutions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Communication, Languages.
What you get in return
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A complete and competitive remuneration package
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help in freeing humanity from boring, dull, and mind-numbing work like document interpretation and data entry. You will really be making the world a better place!