Metamaze is an intelligent solution that can handle diverse types of documents with a high degree of accuracy and minimal manual oversight.
Do you like the idea of working with a product which uses Artificial Intelligence and LLMs to add real value to businesses around the world? Are you all about being part of a professional team and having real impact on the success of your company?
Metamaze is a SaaS Intelligent Document Processing platform on which enterprises rely for their document automation needs. We offer an AI-driven platform that enables our customers to automatically process, extract and structure information from any type of document. All of this is manageable in a user-friendly way without the need of any previous coding experience.
We are continuously pushing the boundaries of automation by implementing state-of-the-art technology and are now looking to expand our team with an experienced Typescript Developer!
As a TypeScript Developer, you will join a fast-growing, friendly and experienced TypeScript Fullstack development team based in Antwerp, Belgium. You will contribute to developing maintainable, scalable, production-ready software components for the Metamaze Artificial Intelligence platform.
You should have a passion for programming and some credentials that show so: for example a bachelor’s degree or a minimum of one year of professional development experience in an agile environment.
You will work closely together with the Machine Learning, Product, and DevOps teams. You will work on building next-generation software in one of the fastest-growing Artificial Intelligence scale-ups in Europe.
Our stack: React 18, Node.js, TypeScript, Apollo (GraphQL), MongoDB 7.0, Web Components, Stencil, Tailwind CSS, Sass on a Azure Kubernetes-based architecture.
While a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or any related field, is a plus, this is not a requirement. Working experience or other demonstrable credentials are great too.
- You have working experience with writing performant queries for MongoDB or SQL
- You have working experience with Git / Git Flow
- You are fluent in English.
Skills that set you apart
Experiences that are considered a plus:
- Working experience with TypeScript (++)
- Working experience with Azure, Kubernetes, Helm and Terraform (++)
- Working experience with Redis, websockets and subscriptions (++)
- Working experience on GraphQL/Apollo (+++)
- Fluency in Dutch / French. (+)
What you get in return
- Full sized remuneration package including
- Salary above market average
- Company car, or tax-free mobility budget if it applies
- Group Insurance
- Hospitalisation Insurance
- Company phone and subscription
- Meal tickets
- 32 days of vacation (20+12)
- Team: the Metamaze Full Stack team is a highly-skilled, motivated, and young dynamic team of 4 existing people. You’ll be the 5th.
- Influence: You will directly influence decisions and have a voice that is hear, including introduction of new technologies when they make sense. You will be consulted for major implementation decisions.
- Modern stack: no legacy 10-year old code base, but a modern codebase built with continuously improving Developer Experience.
- Ownership: there is a lot of autonomy in how you solve tickets and develop features. No micro-managing, bureaucracy or red tape.
- Recognition: with a small team, every dev is crucial and you’ll get to work on impactful features that are visible to all our customers.
- Vision: Help in freeing humanity from boring, dull and mind-numbing work like document interpretation and data entry. You will really be making the world a better place!
- How we work:
- Typically 2 days per week in the office in Antwerp, more if you want
- Not too many meetings, and meetings are focused on the on-site days.